Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Sue Samuels Open Class Program at the new Manhattan Movement & Arts Center

Dear Students:

I am excited to announce that, starting September 8, I am
adding the comprehensive Open Class Program at the new
Manhattan Movement & Arts Center to my teaching schedule.

For details about my classes and schedule, please visit
www.manhattanmovement.com. To sign up for a class, phone
212.787.1178, or drop by the studio. (Online registration
is coming soon.)

For my students, enroll in your first class, and get one
free. Mention discount code: DANCE08

As you have been hearing, MMAC offers 18,000 square feet of
spacious, column-free studios. In addition, it houses a
fully equipped, 160-seat theater, which may be rented for
rehearsals, workshops and performances.

I look forward to seeing you at MMAC.

Love,
SUE SAMUELS

Manhattan Movement & Arts Center
248 W. 60th Street (between Amsterdam and West End)
Phone: 212.787.1178
Subway: 1, 2, 3, A, B, C, E to 59th/Columbus Circle

No comments: