Search This Blog

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Update from Alvin Ailey!

Hi everyone,

Ailey has a new myspace page and youtube address. Check
them out, but
first for those of you that have a myspace page help me
spread the
word out about Ailey's new MySpace page!

The Ailey staff are involved in an Ailey Refer a Friend
Contest. The
three Ailey staff members who encourage the most people to
sign-up as
a Friend on our new MySpace page will each receive a gift.

It's easy รข€¦ when you send a "Friend" request to join
Ailey's MySpace
page send a "message" with my name (Monique) to Ailey.

No, I do not have my own page, so don't look for it. But I
would
really appreciate it if you can help me win the contest!

Okay here they are:
www.myspace.com/aaadt
www.youtube.com/AileyOrganization


Both pages are updated frequently with special content and
insiders'
information.

Thanks and don't forget to mention my name in your request,


Monique Alleyne
Asst. to the Director of The Ailey Extension
Asst. to the Director of Theater and Studio Rentals

Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
The Joan Weill Center for Dance
405 West 55th Street
New York, NY 10019
212-405-9018

No comments: