Search This Blog

Friday, November 02, 2007

Don't miss Bril Barrett and Viola Elkin's performance- NOV 14TH!

DANCE CHICAGO PRESENTS
EXTENDED VIEW: HIP HOP
PROGRAM 3
ATHENAEUM THEATRE
2936 N SOUTHPORT-CHICAGO
WED NOV 14 2007 7:30PM
tickets are available at ticketmaster www.ticketmaster.com
type in
Dance Chicago and then look for Extended View Hip Hop
program 3
or click this link www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1160339
tickets are $20
I will be presenting 2 shows in one
The first half will be Music Gave Me Life: The R.A.G.E.
Project
presents a theatrical journey as what music has give me and
allowed me
to give to other people. Strong powerful movements with a
message:
Featured dancers Anthony Michelle Cathy Tammy Kiki Kathy
Tarik Angie
Culture Shock Chicago

The second half is RawFunkyStreetFlav- me showcasing
dancers who
embody what is Raw, Funky, Street, and have a unique Flav
to them. I
will be hosting this show with Anthony Wolfe as well as
performing, it
should be tons of fun!
featuring: Culture Shock Chicago, Bril Barrett, Hip Hop
Force, Roberto
Lebron and Justin Roberts, Icon and friends, Eilleen
Mallary and
Christina Santarelli, Perfect Tymin, Willie White, Kendra
Hill and
friends, NonStop, Nico and friends, Onyx, Sapana, Chris
Nazadoski and
friends.......and more!

Soulful and funky!
I would love for you ALL to come. I am always trying to get
you to
come take class but this time you get to watch and enjoy. I
will be
featuring dancers from LeT tHE fuNk fLOw as promised they
worked hard
and we are celebrating our first year of classes. Let this
show
inspire you to stay true to what you feel, release through
movement,
and change the world!
Tickets are on sale now! Support Dance Chicago, it takes
one person to
believe in you, and I am so thankful that Dance Chicago
believes in
me. This showcase is where I got my first start as a
performer in a
theater back in 1999 and it has pushed me to work harder
each year as
I presented work for Culture Shock Chicago. Yes Culture
Shock Chicago
dancers will be in this show...OF COURSE! They are my life,
my family
my love, my growth so support them too we will also be in
some other
programs in Dance Chicago as well as all these other great
performers!
They will be apart of Dance Chicago too! So check out the
whole series
of shows.....BUT DON'T MISS MINE!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9yAmGeJedY

Thanks so much for your support
VioLa E. Elkins

No comments: