Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2007

A message from Loot Music Group:

What's up with you? I hope all is well in your world. Me...I've just
been grindin, as usual. I wanted to reach out to you and ask for your
help. I joined a website (http://www.slicethepie.com) based out of
London a couple months back and submitted 3 songs to be judged. It's
basically an online showcase where the people listen to all the
artists in a particular showcase and rank each song. The 20 artists
with the highest ranking are selected to move on to the next round.
Thousands of artists were in my showcase and after the judging was
complete, I finished in the top 20.

What makes this website different from all the other sites I've seen
out there is that they are providing the winning artist with $31,000
to release their project. Needless to say, $31,000 would be a
tremendous help. Therefore, I'm asking you to PLEASE help me out here
and vote for me.

I'm already a member of so many websites that I lose track of logins
and passwords as is, but this one is for your boy so please join. Go
to http://www.slicethepie.com and sign up for FREE. The signup should
be self-explanatory, but if you have ANY problems...just let me know
and I'll walk you through it. Once you've signed up, click on
"SHOWCASES". You will see the showcase labeled "ARENA 2". After
clicking on "ARENA 2", click on "VOTE". Scroll down the page until you
see LOOT. My name and 3 songs will be listed next to my picture. Just
click on "VOTE" next to my picture and you'll be good to go.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS ALONG TO YOUR PEOPLE AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO VOTE
TOO. YOUR LOVE & SUPPORT IS TRULY APPRECIATED!!

1 LOVE

LOOT
"get you some"
www.lootmusicgroup.com
www.myspace.com/absulootmusic

No comments: